Thursday, March 7, 2019

3/5/2019 - Workout over the course of the day - Not having a car is a literal pain in the rear!

Not having a car is a literal pain in the rear. The engine on the convertible died. We bought a used car over the weekend to use in the meantime, but the dealer needed to finish the prep, and couldn't get it delivered until Wednesday. Tuesday I had some doctor's appointments and meetings at work I needed to be in person for, so I took the bus and walked. A lot. I also had my exercise class at work. Then, when I got home, I hadn't brought my keys with me, so I walked to the community center and worked out until Pam was done at an evening event at school.

The next morning, my glutes were very, Very sore and stiff!

All told, I:

Walk - 11.55 miles
Stairs - 19 floors worth
Elliptical: 14 min + 33 min = 47 minutes.
Now my Fitbit watch thinks I burned 5,574 KCal over the course of the day.

I was using maps so much, that my phone was dead by noon, so no photos.

Here's a screenshot from the Fitbit app (once I recharged my phone):

No comments:

Post a Comment